We, at Nuneaton Bargain Tyres LTD, are present for serving you with our efficient brake repair Nuneaton services performed by our highly-trained staff. Being a car-owner, you should become aware of the brake repair services so you don't have to struggle again.
What is brake repair service?
A brake repair service is like any other car repair procedure. Its main duty is to repair or replace your car’s brake pads and brake discs. This ensures a proper flow and accurate functioning of your car’s brakes. Generally, this procedure is performed by our mechanics at our garage.
Our team carefully inspects your brake pads and sics for any sort of malfunctioning and repair it at the earliest.
However, you should ask yourself a simple question. Why do my car’s brakes need to be repaired in the first place? What was the reason for my car’s braking system to malfunction?
What are the reasons for a car’s brakes to malfunction?
- Overheating of pads: Your car’s brake pads can stop functioning because of high heat buildup in them. This buildup is a result of excessive use of the pads that makes them hard and brittle as well. Moreover, this heat also prevents the pads from gripping the brake discs efficiently.
- Damaged brake discs: With time, your brake discs are prone to wear-out and be damaged. This increases your car’s braking distance and in turn, become a significant threat to your safety on the road as well.
- Driving over uneven terrains: Your car’s brake pads and rotors are likely to lose their friction if you drive a lot over muddy or loose terrains. This happens because mud and gravel get stuck inside your brake pads. Such a scenario can also cause them to lose their tuning and affect your car’s proper braking and gripping capability.
Nevertheless, ignoring a brake repair is hazardous, a lot of people resort to this activity by ignoring a brake repair and fall in the below-mentioned dangers.
Risks of driving a car with an improper braking system
- Increased stopping distance, leading you to bump with other cars present on the road.
- A factor to make your car fail the MOT test.
- Decreased mileage casing you to spend extra on fuel.
- Unpleasant noises from the brake pads and rotors.
- Poor performance despite of best tyres.
A simple solution to all your brake-related problems
We, at Nuneaton Bargain Tyres LTD, have an easy and feasible solution for your car’s brake-related problems. Just visit us and witness the skills of our teams as they repair your car’s brake discs and replace the pads as well. We are present for your service from Monday to Saturday, between 08:30am to 06:00pm and 10:00am to 05:00 on Sundays.
For more details, email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and know about our services and products.