Tyres are ignored and underestimated by most of us. We forget their importance and fail to give them the attention they deserve. The experts at Nuneaton Bargain Tyres wish to inform you that this can have devastating outcomes. It is because tyres play a major role in ensuring safety and performance. Our garage has a collection of Yokohama tyres Nuneaton drivers need right now.
Yokohama is a brand that has risen from ashes and touched the greatest heights. A Japanese tyre manufacturer whose story is no less of a wonder than the country itself. Yokohama’s success lies in the community of customers it has created over the world. We bring you the best tyre models from Yokohama!
ADVAN APEX V601
- Superior handling: Immediate cornering and a strong sidewall are ensured by an ultra-high turn-up.
- Ultimate grip: The exceptional tread design and a special rubber compound make that the grip is optimal in wet or dry conditions.
- Quieter ride: The tyre model has a rigid construction and also optimised groove angles. They help in minimising road noise.
- Long tread life: Long tread life is guaranteed due to micro-silica compound this tyre model is equipped with.
- Quieter ride: Low noise ensured by silent shoulder keeps.
- All-season traction: Wet and winter traction is ensured by tapered rain channels and cross-traction sipes. They work together with circumferential grooves.
- Long tread life: The tyre is guaranteed to run for at least 65,000 miles.
- Wet traction: The rain channels and circumferential grooves, together, ensure the acceleration of water evacuation for optimal wet traction.
- Quieter ride: Reduced tread noise is ensured by the adaptive shoulder block and special pitch variation commanded by this tyre model.
- All-season traction: Traction is paramount while driving. Triple 3D sipes create biting edges. This leads to better handling in wet and winter weather conditions. Also, not to forget the asymmetric groove arrangement that delivers enhanced road contact.
- Long tread life: The tyre is guaranteed to run for at least 60,000 miles.
Do you wish to buy one of the special tyre models mentioned above? If yes, then follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the tyre finder tool located at the top of the page.
- Add the specifications of your choice and click on the “GO” button.
- The resulting page will show you tyre models with the specifications of your choice.
- Select the tyre model of your choice and do the payment.